Patented removable fall arrester device for SKC EVO LINE lifelines installed on ladders, either in the center or on one side.
End loop equipped with thimble and quick link.
- equipped with an integrated lanyard with an energy absorber;
- quick and easy to attach and detach from the cable;
- innovative double action opening system: to open the device, you need to press first the safety lever (1) and then lift the blocking lever upwards (2). The device only opens when this sequence is followed, thereby eliminating the risk of accidental opening;
- safe even when mistakes are made: the blocking lever does not open if the device is inverted, thereby preventing upside down installation on the cable;
- lightweight, compacter and more ergonomic;
- working load: 50 ÷ 140 kg.
SKC EVO LINE system consists of multiple components that can be assembled to build a flexible or rigid anchor line. The SKC EVO LINE system is available as a complete kit for central (CENTRAL MOUNTING) or lateral (SIDE MOUNTING) installation on ladders.
All the components can also be purchased separately:
- fall-arrester device (mod. SKC EVO);
- stainless-steel cable 7 x 19 ø 8 mm (mod. SS CABLE);
- stainless steel thimble for the creation of the bottom end loop (mod. REDANCE);
- stainless steel oval shaped quick link ø 8 mm (mod. Q-LINK S-STEEL 08);
- stainless-steel wire-rope grip for the creation of the bottom end (mod. U-BOLT);
- stainless steel tensioner for the creation of the bottom end loop (mod. TENSIONER);
- central anchor bracket (mod. C-LADDER KIT);
- lateral anchor bracket (mod. S-LADDER KIT);
- cable guide for central mounting (mod. C-GUIDE);
- cable guide for side mounting (mod. S-GUIDE);
- identification display (mod. DISPLAY).
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.