Auto-locking haul system with 4:1 mechanical advantage – or 5:1 if used upside down – ideal for use in rescue operations. Developed for lifting and releasing an injured operator or for tensioning a system.
- CE-marked and tested with a load of 18 kN for 3 minutes;
- extremely compact system, ideal where space for manoeuvring is limited;
- it prevents the load from slipping back once has been retrieved, making hauling operations smoother and faster;
- comprised of UP ROLL and UP LOCK pulleys, equipped with sheaves mounted on ball bearings;
- it comes with a closable pouch to reduce bulk during transport;
- drawstring closure that further expedites setting up the equipment;
- equipped with rope guide (patent pending), installed on the lower pulley, that keeps rope strands parallel and reduces the risk of tangling while in use;
- locking and unlocking of the cam with a single hand movement, even with gloves on, via the freelock system;
- supplied with two oval OVX TG carabiners with triplex gate and anti-rotation elements;
- equipped with an 8 mm EN 564 accessory cord.
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.