uvex 1 G2 – Shock-absorbing. Stabilising. Energy-returning
The future is full of energy with the pioneering uvex 1 G2. The innovative new uvex polyurethane sole technology—uvex PUREnrj—returns the landing energy over the entire sole unit back to the wearer. It redefines shock absorption and stability, with noticeably greater comfort and significantly less fatigue in the feet throughout a working day that is brimming with energy – from beginning to end.
- extremely lightweight S1 lace-up safety boot
- made from synthetic materials, so suitable for people allergic to chromium
- all sole materials are free of silicone, plasticisers and other substances that interfere with paint wetting
- new, innovative uvex i-PUREnrj sole technology incorporates the highest level of shock-absorption properties at the forefoot and heel. Excellent rebound energy over the entire sole. High levels of stability without restricting flexibility thanks to the foam heel basket
- meets the ESD specification with discharge resistance less than 35 Megohms
- the new wider, 100% metal-free uvex xenova® safety toe cap for more toe room and an optimum fit — compact design, anatomical shape, good lateral stability and no thermal conductivity
- outstanding wearer comfort thanks to a new wider last and climate-optimised, breathable materials
- virtually seam-free construction made of perforated high-tech micro-velour to eliminate pressure points
- removable antistatic comfortable insole with a moisture transport system, additional shock absorption around the heel and forefoot and excellent support for the arch of the foot
- soft padding on the dust tongue and collar
- sizes 35 to 40 have been produced using a ladies’ last
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.