uvex 1 G2 – Shock-absorbing. Stabilising. Energy-returning
The future is full of energy with the pioneering uvex 1 G2. uvex’s innovative new polyurethane sole technology—uvex PUREnrj—returns the landing energy over the entire sole unit back to the wearer. It redefines shock absorption and stability, with noticeably greater comfort and significantly lower fatigue in the feet for a working day that is brimming with energy – from beginning to end.
- ultra-lightweight S3 safety shoe
- made from synthetic materials, making it suitable for people allergic to chrome
- all sole materials are free from silicones, plasticisers and other substances that interfere with wetting agents
- individually adjustable elastic laces with quick release
- new, innovative uvex i-PUREnrj sole technology incorporates the highest level of shock-absorption properties at the forefoot and heel. Excellent rebound energy over the entire midsole. High level of stability without restricting flexibility thanks to the foam heel basket
- ergonomically designed uvex x-tended grip TPU outsole incorporates the latest biomechanical research, is highly durable and therefore offers excellent slip resistance. The tread is particularly suited to industrial floor surfaces.
- meets the ESD specification with a leakage resistance of less than 35 megaohms
- new wider, metal-free uvex xenova® protective toe cap for more toe room and optimum fit with a compact design, anatomical shape, good lateral stability and no thermal conductivity
- penetration-resistant, non-metallic midsole in accordance with current safety standards, does not restrict flexibility of the shoe
- outstanding wearer comfort thanks to a newly developed last and climate-optimised, breathable materials
- virtually seam-free construction made from hydrophobic high-tech microvelour material to eliminate pressure points
- removable antistatic comfortable insole with a moisture transport system, additional shock absorption around the heel and forefoot and excellent support for the arch
- soft padding on dust tongue and collar
- sizes 35 to 40 have been produced using a women’s last
Areas of application
- light applications
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.