uvex i-guard – sustainable. flexible. safe.
The uvex i-guard is part of our new uvex i-range – the innovative flexible 3-in-1 safety eyewear line with suitable products for nearly every workplace hazard or environment. The uvex i-guard with its highly flexible frame ensures the best protection – and adapts individually to the widest variety of face shapes. The ergonomically shaped glasses reliably protect against liquids and particles according to markings 3 and 4 of EN 166. The uvex i-guard benefits from the proven uvex supravision coating technology and offers UV400 protection. This means that the uvex i-guard meets all professional requirements and is a welcome and reliable companion in everyday working life.
- versatile 3-in-1 protective eyewear range, which allows a flexible choice for many applications
- large, flat lens design for an unrestricted field of vision
- robust polycarbonate lens with proven uvex supravision coating technology – permanently anti-fog and scratch-resistant lens
- frame colour: anthracite, lime
- PC lens: grey 23%
- certified in line with EN 166 (personal eye protection) and EN 172 (sunglare filters for industrial use)
- marking: W 166 34 F CE – 2C-1.2 W1 FKN CE
- UV400 – 100% protection against dangerous UVA and UVB radiation to 400 nm
- x-tended sideshield offers additional side protection
- soft, flexible face support that adapts to the wearer for optimal protection and comfort also protects against liquids and coarse dust (marking 3 and 4)
- multi-stage adjustable side arms allow a high degree of customisation in order to guarantee a good fit on any head or face shape
- ergonomically shaped side arms for a perfect fit without creating pressure points