uvex K10H dielectric helmet earmuffs for 30 mm Euroslot helmet connection
uvex K10H are dielectric earmuffs that can be directly attached to helmets with a 30 mm Euroslot. When used in combination with the uvex pheos E helmet, the new plastic arm ensures safety during electrical work. The length of the soft arm can be adjusted to ensure perfect positioning. The earmuffs can be quickly and easily moved into the operating, standby and resting positions with a rotate and swivel motion. The memory foam sealing pads create an excellent seal and fit around the head. If using the earmuffs in applications with high hygiene requirements, we recommend using the hygiene kit, article no. 259997. Regularly changing the sealing pads provides a secure seal and extends the service life of the earmuffs.
- dielectric helmet earmuffs
- continuous length adjustment
- sound isolation thanks to the rubber-cushioned earmuffs
- operating/standby and resting positions
- replaceable earmuff cushions for applications with high hygiene requirements
- Cushioned sealing pads with memory foam create an excellent seal and fit around the head.
- meets standard EN 352-3
- 28 dB noise reduction
- H: 34 dB, M: 26 dB, L: 18 dB
- optimal earmuff shape provides pressure-free protection for the outer ear
- extra-soft memory foam ear cushions ensure optimal wearer comfort, even when worn for long periods
- Quickly and easily move the earmuffs into the operating, standby or resting position.
Areas of application
- construction sector