uvex pheos E safety helmet – reliable protection during electrical work
The lightweight uvex pheos safety helmets feature a sporty design and offer maximum wearer comfort – for example thanks to the climazone ventilation and the extremely flexible 3D suspension harness. The sturdy, rigid helmet shell also easily withstands pressure from the side, and fulfills all safety-related requirements for construction or industrial work. Its functional accessory system makes the uvex pheos industrial safety helmet especially versatile. Whether visor, safety spectacles, ear defenders or head torch: The work helmets can quickly and easily be adapted to the user’s individual needs. With a fully enclosed helmet shell and certification in accordance with EN 50365 (1,000 Volt AC), the uvex pheos E is ideally suited to electrical work.
- safety helmet with slot on the front for helmet lights
- side Euroslot adapters (30 mm) for attaching earmuffs and the uvex pheos visor system
- suitable for use by electricians as helmet shell is fully enclosed
- with long brim
- available in: white, yellow
- meets standard EN 397 and additional requirements for very low temperatures (-30 °C) and molten metal (MM) splash and is approved in accordance with EN 50365 (1000 V AC)
- conventional suspension harness for comfortable adjustable fit
- six-point textile band attachment ensures optimal fit and comfort
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.