uvex phynomic x-foam HV – finger protection with break sections
The uvex phynomic series includes many different models and is ideally suited to all activities requiring a delicate touch. These safety gloves fit like a second skin and are particularly light and flexible, without making the hands sweat. A seamless break section is integrated into the fingers of the uvex phynomic x-foam HV, significantly reducing the tear resistance and thus hugely reducing the risk of serious hand injuries when using manually operated screwdrivers.
- a unique safety glove with break sections
- aqua-polymer foam coating on the palm and fingertips
- colour: grey, orange
- available in sizes: 6 to 12
- certified in line with EN 388:2016 (3 1 X 1 X)
- reduced tear resistance in the fingers due to seamless break sections, which significantly reduce the risk of hand injuries
- very good mechanical abrasion resistance thanks to the highly damp-resistant aqua-polymer foam coating
- very good grip in dry and slightly damp areas
- highly breathable coating
- outstanding tactile feel when assembling parts
- very good skin compatibility, dermatologically tested (uvex pure standard)
- free from hazardous substances in accordance with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- very good skin compatibility – dermatologically tested by the proDERM Institute for Applied Dermatological Research (proDerm studies: 11.0356-02, 11.0482-11)
Areas of application
- may be suitable for use when handling moving machine parts
- a careful hazard analysis with support from our uvex hand protection specialists is essential before use!
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.