Ergonomic and lightweight seat harness equipped with two lateral attachment points in webbing, a ventral attachment point in light alloy and a rear in webbing. When used in conjunction with TOP X or TOP Y chest harnesses, combines to form a full-body harness (EN 361) with five attachment points, an excellent choice for rope access workers who seek comfort without compromising on weight.
- close-fitting and lightweight construction with breathable mesh padding for optimal comfort;
- leg-loops designed with targeted panel construction to ensure optimal comfort while in suspension by relieving pressure in the groin area;
- different-coloured signs for immediate verification of matching between corresponding sides in waistbelt and leg loops (green = right side; red = left side);
- adjustable rear elastic straps that allow the leg loops to be moved along the legs;
- webbing EN 358 lateral attachment points, identified by an orange element;
- wide attachment point on the rear of the waistbelt, marked by the letter R and exclusively intended for the connection of a restraint lanyard;
- rear buckle for TOP Y chest harness installation;
- two dedicated loops for the connection of a work-positioning seat;
- four large gear-loops, two loops for the tool-holder pouch and two slots for carrying-tools carabiners;
- maximum load: 140 kg.
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.