Ventilated work helmet developed for the protection against falling objects in the industry (rope access work, work at height and in building sites). It meets the EN 397 requirements, including the additional test for use at low temperatures.
- structured shell, high impact absorbing capacity;
- provided with airing holes for a better ventilation;
- accurate head strap adjustment turn-knob;
- designed to provide a good upper-eyesight when climbing;
- ultra-comfortable interior cosmetics;
- professional head lamp clips;
- chinstrap with quick-release system designed to open in case of an impact (strength between 15 and 25 daN);
- compatible with earmuffs attach kit (EARMUFFS KIT), with bayonet joint, conceived for use with earmuffs 3M-Peltor or MSA;
- compatible with VISOR WS in polycarbonate scratch and fog resistant, transparent (ref. 6X9410C) or smoke (6X9411C).