Rescue harness for use in hostile environments or with difficult access comprised of waist harness (mod. ASCENT PRO) and chest harness (mod. AIR TOP) joined by a connector.
Chest harness characteristics:
- double buckle closing system and rear padding;
- two autoblocking buckles for adjusting shoulder straps;
- EN 361 chest attachment point made of webbing to reduce bulkiness when not in use;
- connection to adjustable waist belt, comes with PILLAR PRO TGL triplex connector.
Waist harness characteristics:
- internal parts in quick-drying breathable mesh;
- robust ergonomic structure which ensures optimal lumbar support;
- four adjustment buckles for best fit to body shape;
- 4 large gear loops for carrying equipment and 4 attachment points for karabiners to attach equipment and accessories.