Ventilated helmet compliant with the EN 12492 standard, developed for mountaineering, tree climbing and mountain rescue services.
- ergonomic design for great comfort;
- designed to guarantee an excellent eyesight in any direction;
- ABS shell with high impact absorbing capacity, provided with several vent holes assuring an excellent internal ventilation;
- accurate head strap adjustment turn-knob, adjustable by the use of one hand;
- the height of the headband can be adjusted into two different positions;
- interior parts in breathable Cordura for great comfort even when used for extended periods of time;
- comfortable, washable and replaceable interior padding;
- totally replaceable interior regulation system (chinstrap + head strap);
- robust chinstrap, designed to limit the risk of losing the helmet in case of a fall (strength greater than 50 daN);
- provided with head lamp clips and earmuffs quick attachment (e.g. 3M-Peltor, MSA);
- compatible with VISOR A and VISOR A-F, polycarbonate eye shields featuring scratchresistant and anti-fog coating, easily fitted thanks to a practical clip fastening system;
- compatible with dedicated reflective stickers (Ref. No. 6X929KIT04).