FULL FACE MASKS
Dispositivi Protezione Individuale D.P.I. S.r.l. – Via di Cervara, 42 00155 Roma – Tel. +39 06 2270051 – Fax +39 06 2290351 – www.dpisekur.com – email@example.comNewly designed, extra wide view full face mask complying to European norms EN 136 – Class 3. One size fits all. For use with
dust, gas and combined filters with a threaded connector conforming to EN 148/1 and an overpressure version for use with
compressed air supply devices, according to EN 148/3. All versions are available in EPDM and silicone rubber.
• The pleasant and reliable design, an accurate distribution of wei–
ghts and the position of the filter, make the IDEA comfortable to
wear even after prolonged periods of use.
• Built-in phonic device and valves provide greater safety.
• Contained breathing resistance.
• Materials used are not likely to cause allergies or irritations to the
• Very good adaptability to most faces. The shape of the rubber se–
aling lip has been designed to adapt itself to the user’s face and
ensure sealing action even along the most critical parts without
exercising excessive pressure anywhere.
• Leakage less than 0,05% corresponding to a protective factor of
• Extra wide field of vision. In excess of 85% of the natural field of
• Improved ventilation system for early antifog action.
• Contained breathing resistance: 1.6 mbar during inhalation and 1.8
mbar during exhalation at a flow rate of 160 1/min.
• Greatly reduced internal dead space.
• Excellent voice transmission thanks to the frontal position of the
speech diaphragm which allows utilization of a telephone, walkie-
talkie and public address device.
• Good flame and radiant heat resistance. The mask is self extingui–
shing and maintains full protective capacity even after very severe
• Full face polycarbonate visor with a high impact resistance.
• The visor is protected by the frame, it ensures high resistance
against scratches and abrasions.
• Quick and easy to don and doff. Neck harness allows comfortable,
ready for use carrying of the mask.
• Long storage durability and high resistance to ozone.
• Main components made from synthetic resin suitable for exposure
to both low and high temperatures and unaffected by humidity, in
accordance with European norms.
• Easily maintained, washed and disinfected: all components can be
disassembled with simple tools.
• Compact design, to make the mask compatible with the use of sa–
fety helmets. Suitable to be fitted with quick couplings to the hel–
met SICOR (and others).
• Weight: IDEA EPDM gr. 665, IDEA Silicone gr. 695, IDEA SP/A EPDM
gr. 690, IDEA SP/A Silicone gr. 720.
• EPDM or silicone rubber facepiece with adjustable fasteners for the
attachment of the harness.
• The large panoramic visor is optically perfect and completely di–
stortion free. It is protected by the frame, to ensure high resistance
against scratches and abrasions.
• Inner mask made of either EPDM or silicone rubber equipped with
non return valves.
• Multipurpose connector comprising:
– Threaded connector complete with inhalation valve and sealing rubber
gasket for the filter version according to EN 148/1 and according to EN
148/3 for the SP/A overpressure version.
– Exhalation valve equipped with compensating elliptical prechamber to
make the threaded connector more compact
– High efficiency, centrally positioned speech diaphragm.
– Five strap elastic harness made of either EPDM or silicone rubber.
– Neck strap for suspending the mask when not being used.