The pleasant and reliable design, an accurate distribution of wei-
ghts and the position of the filter, make the SFERA comfortable to
wear even after prolonged periods of use.
• Materials used are not likely to cause allergies or irritations
• to the wearer’s skin.
• Very good adaptability to most faces. The shape of the rubber se–
aling lip has been designed to adapt itself to the user’s face and
ensure sealing action even along the most critical parts without
exercising excessive pressure anywhere.
• Leakage less than 0,05% corresponding to a protective factor of
• Extra wide field of vision. In excess of 85% of the natural field of
• Excellent demisting system.
• Breathing resistance: 1.6 mbar during inhalation and 1.8 mbar du–
ring exhalation at a flow rate of 160 1/min.
• Greatly reduced internal dead space.
• Excellent voice transmission thanks to the frontal position of the
speech diaphragm which allows utilization of a telephone, walkie-
talkie and public address device.
• Good flame and radiant heat resistance. The mask is self extingui–
shing and maintains full protective capacity even after very severe
• Full face polycarbonate visor with a high impact resistance.
• The visor is completely free from distorsions, it has an antiscracth
coating and a good resistance to acids.
• Quick and easy to don and doff. Neck harness allows comfortable,
ready for use carrying of the mask.
• Long storage durability and high resistance to ozone.
• Main components made from synthetic resin suitable for exposure
to both low and high temperatures and unaffected by humidity, in
accordance with European norms.
• Easily maintained, washed and disinfected: all components can be
disassembled with simple tools.
• Compatible with the use of safety helmets.
• Weight: about 650 g.
The SFERA can be fitted with the following Sèkur filters:
• Series 230 (with screw in adaptor EN 148/1);
• Series DIRIN 230;
• Series DIRIN 300;
• Series DIRIN 500;
• Filter DIRIN 530.
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.