Ultra-light multi-function device for rope access work and rescue. Compact and easy to handle, it has three different modes of operation: ascender, pulley or progress-capture hauling pulley.
- the new design and the different colours of the side plates make using it even more intuitive;
- it allows ascending the rope in accordance with EN 567 / EN 12841-B standards (ascender mode);
- thanks to the ability of locking the cam, it can be used as a simple pulley for lifting or transferring a load in accordance with the EN 12278 standard (pulley mode);
- it allows the direct lifting of a load, the creation of hauling systems and the rescue or self-rescue of a person (progress-capture hauling pulley mode);
- when used in pulley mode, the rope is free to run in both directions; instead, when the hauling-pulley mode is used, the rope can only run in one direction and it is locked in the opposite one;
- switching from one mode to another is intuitive and it can even be done with gloves on or while operating in difficult conditions;
- its compact size and light weight make it an ideal companion to carry on the harness at all times, for any eventuality.
- Caution! This equipment is not a fall arrester (EN 353-2 / EN 12841-A) nor can it be used for self-belaying while climbing.