Detachable chest harness – and carabiner – that combines with XARRIER seat harness to form a full-body fall arrest harness (EN 361) equipped with five attachment points. Designed for rescue operations, it is an excellent choice for rope access workers who seek comfort without compromising on weight.
- contoured shoulder straps with shape optimized to avoid neck chafing;
- supplied with PILLAR PRO TG, the hot-forged connector equipped with triplex gate and FIX PRO anti-rotation positioning element;
- large EN 361 sternal attachment point to facilitate rescue operations;
- two horizontal straps positioned on the shoulder straps and exclusively intended for the insertion of HOOK REST support;
- equipped with dedicated straps for the installation of a CHEST ASCENDER+ ventral rope clamp – in conjunction with SPACER, the piece that prevents the direct contact between strap and device.