uvex 1 ladies – redefining performance
uvex 1 ladies safety shoes and boots in protection classes S1 and S2 protect and support the natural movement of the whole body. Using the latest physiological research and innovative technologies, strain experienced by the body during the working day is reduced and wearer comfort is optimised. The ergonomic design of the uvex 1 safety shoe strikes the perfect balance between protection and comfort. The shoe boasts a streamlined and minimalist design.
- extremely lightweight, versatile perforated safety boot
- Made from synthetic materials, so suitable for people allergic to chrome
- Sole materials are free from silicones, plasticisers and other substances that interfere with wetting agents
- With volume resistance under 35 megaohms, the safety boot meets ESD specifications
- 100% metal-free uvex xenova® toe cap – compact design, anatomical shape, good lateral stability, no thermal conductivity
- ergonomically designed outsole made from dual-density polyurethane with excellent slip resistance
- outstanding wearer comfort thanks to a newly developed last and climate-optimised, breathable materials
- virtually seam-free construction with high-tech materials to eliminate pressure points
- removable, anti-static, comfortable insole, with a moisture transport system and additional shock absorption around the heel and forefoot
- soft padding on collar and tongue
Areas of application
- light applications
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.