Metal-free all-rounder: the new uvex 2 xenova® safety shoes
Improved comfort, guaranteed protection and an attractive design: the new uvex 2 xenova®. The completely metal-free safety shoes are now even more comfortable to wear. An improved fit, lighter weight and optimum cushioning, breathability and padding significantly increase wearer comfort. The new all-rounders not only feel more comfortable, they are more stylish and colourful, too. Colourful accessories and an outsole in bright blue, red or green make the uvex 2 xenova® a fashionable eye-catcher. Proven safety features such as the metal-free and penetration-resistant uvex xenova® midsole and the uvex xenova® plastic toe cap round off the great features of these safety shoes. The combination of protection, style and comfort make the new uvex 2 xenova® a popular all-rounder for indoor and outdoor work, for example in mechanical and plant engineering, metalworking or handicraft work.
- lightweight, modern, perforated safety shoe
- Made from synthetic materials, so suitable for people allergic to chrome
- Sole materials are free from silicones, plasticisers and other substances that interfere with wetting agents
- BOA® Fit System (consisting of dial, lace and lace guides) for a fast, effortless, precision fit
- With volume resistance under 35 megaohms, the safety shoe meets ESD specifications
- 100% metal-free uvex xenova® toe cap – compact design, anatomical shape, good lateral stability, no thermal conductivity
- ergonomically designed outsole made from dual-density polyurethane with excellent slip resistance
- non-metallic, penetration-resistant insole in accordance with the latest safety standards, does not restrict flexibility of the shoe
- outstanding wearer comfort thanks to a newly developed last and climate-optimised, breathable materials
- removable, anti-static, comfortable insole, with a moisture transport system and additional shock absorption around the heel and forefoot
- soft padding on collar and tongue
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.