uvex silv-Air e 7233 – high-performance face mask with extremely low breathing resistance and optimum climate properties
All masks of the uvex silv-Air e family combine our unique technologies of optimum wearer comfort with extremely low breathing resistance. The products are therefore suitable for heavy work and for being worn for long periods of time. The increased size of the filter surface even enables the high-performance models to be worn for several days.
- particle-filtering preformed mask with exhalation valve and inhalation valves
- colour: white
- certified FFP2 face mask to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- D label (dolomite dust test passed): maximum breathability even with really high dust levels
- R label (reusable): tested for re-usability and performance, including in the second shift
- high-performance climazone system with three compartments for a comfortable, cool climate inside the mask
- flexible textile headband with neck clip for individual adjustment
- exhalation valve to lessen exhalation resistance and to reduce heat and moisture inside the mask
- two extra filters with inhalation valves for lower breathing resistance and increased comfort due to easier air exchange
- very soft, all-around sealing lip for optimum wearer comfort and secure fit
- combination of 3D nose area and sealing lip ensures ideal fit for almost any nose shape
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.