The component materials are not likely to cause allergies or irrita–
• Adaptable to any kind of face with a good sealing ability (approxi–
mately 0.5% leakage).
• Low breathing resistance (<1/0.6 mbar during inhalation <1.2/1.4
mbar during exhalation, at a rate of 160 l/min).
• Reduced dead space, far below permitted limits.
• Good flame resistance and self extinguishing qualities.
• Quick and easy donning and doffing.
• Can be suspended from the neck when not used.
• High resistance to ozone attacks and high and low temperatures.
Unaffected by humidity.
• Easily maintained, washed and sanitized.
• Compatible with the use of glasses and goggles.
• Weight: approx. 145 g.
• Synthetic rubber face piece with wide internal seal for a tight fit.
• Two-piece harness with adjustable buckles and fasteners.
• Two screw-in inhalation connectors for filters series 200.
• Exhalation valve group equipped with compensating prechamber.
POLIMASK® 100/2: Cod. 43361005