Materials used are not likely to cause allergies or irritations to the
• Good adaptability to most faces.
• Leakage less than 0,05% corresponding to a protection factor of
• Wide field of vision, in excess of 72% of the natural field of vision
and beyond 93% of the overlapped field of vision.
• Excellent demisting system.
• Breathing resistance (1,8 mbar during inhalation and 2,0 mbar du–
ring exhalation at a flow rate of 160 l/min) well below standard ap–
proval maximum limits.
• Reduced dead space (less than 50% of maximum allowed).
• Excellent voice transmission thanks to the frontal position of the
speech diaphragm, which allows utilization of a telephone, walky-
talky and public address device.
• Good flame and radiant heat resistance: the mask is self extingui–
shing and maintains full protective capacity even after very severe
test (approved according to DIN 58646/10).
• Standard visor made of high impact resistance polycarbonate resi–
stant to acids, even at high concentrations.
• Optional: multilayer safety glass visor especially
• resistant to paints and solvents.
• Quick and easy to don and doff.
• Long storage durability, high resistance to ozone.
• Easy to maintain, clean and sanitize. All components can be disas–
sembled without special tools.
• Compatible with the use of safety helmets.
• Weight: approx. 580 g.
The C607 can be fitted with the following Sèkur filters:
• Series 230 (with screw in adaptor EN 148/1);
• Series DIRIN 230;
• Series DIRIN 300;
• Series DIRIN 500;
• Filter DIRIN 530.