The light weight and mechanically resistant carrying frame, is made
of selfextinguishing fibre glass reinforced synthetic resin and is de–
signed in order to fit ergonomically the shape of the body.
• The harness is made of self-extinguishing synthetic woven fabric.
• The buckles are flame resistant and quickly adjustable.
• The shoulder straps are padded and house the medium and high
pressure hoses inside, thus protecting them from fire and abra–
• In the new C2000 balanced type pressure reducer (patented) the
numbers of the moving components have been reduced by 50%.
The result is an exceptional response time, an extremely compact
medium pressure cycle, smooth breathing and total performance
stability. The C2000 pressure reducer is equipped with a medium
pressure connection to the demande valve.
Any access to the C 2000 pressure reducer and to calibrations is
sealed and protected in order to avoid tampering.
• The pressure gauge is connected to the pressure reducer through
a high pressure hose.
• The audible warning device is mounted on the pressure reducer. It
is of the twostage- type, i.e. activated by high pressure and opera-
ted by medium pressure. Its unique design also allows an automa–
tic testing of the correct functioning (patented).
• The E400 AP/A demand valve is of the self-positive type, i.e. it is in a
stand-by mode and switches automatically to positive pressure at
the first breath without any waste of air. It ensures a positive pres–
sure inside the mask up to 10 times the air consumption normally
needed during the use and is characterized by an extremely quick
response time and smooth functioning.
• a model with a quick coupling connection is also available, which al–
lows the operator to connect or disconnect the demand valve from
the pressure reducer.
• the cylinder valve can also be equipped an auxiliary pressure gau–
ge, permanently under pressure, which is capable of indicating if
the cylinder is filled enough to allow use or not
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.